The purpose of "A Man Divided" is...
1. To simply share my own personal story and life experiences as a Christian who is battling unwanted SSA, and to raise awareness of the reality of SSA in the Christian community.
2. To provide hope and assurance that Christian men and women (or even people of different faiths) are not alone in their struggle against SSA.
3. To provide resources and advice for anyone battling SSA.
The purpose of "A Man Divided" is not...
1. To criticize or slander the LGBTQ communities.
2. To try to force my lifestyle and religious beliefs on others.
3. To claim that I have all the answers, or that I am enlightened, or that I am beyond any fault.